Saturday, December 31, 2011

Final thoughts on 2011

<p>This year has been amazing from a gaming standpoint. It started strong and steamrolled into a rollercoaster of awesome that I thought I wouldn't survive. There were laughs (littlebig planet 2) there was racing (forza 4) there were cries (skyrim lag problem), and incredible advertising wars (call of duty vs battlefield) but all in all, I am happy with the way things turned out and can't wait for the future.
My top 5 must plays this year are -
5) gears of war 3 - 360 only
4) saints row the third - ps3, 360, pc
3) the old republic - pc
2) uncharted 3 stakes deception - ps3
1) the elder scrolls 5 skyrim - pc,  ps3, 360
There are still a few I want to play (skyward sword, halo anniversary, others I can't think of) but as we close this year, I look forward to games like twisted metal, halo 4, mass effect 3, and (hopefully) Diablo 3. Next year is shaping up to be pretty awesome and I can't wait. I know you read this, so PLEASE comment! Leave your top 5 of the year! Thank you all for reading and as always, See You Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment