Monday, December 12, 2011

I'd like to have a chat.

I'm playing Skyrim. A LOT. Like, that's pretty much all I'm doing. Well, that and a little WWE '12 and tending to my blog here. I feel it's time to post a not review, and open up an opinion area. I want to know how you guys are playing Skyrim. There are so many ways to play it's nearly unfathomable to me. I have taken the explorer route, and have traveled a large portion of the map. I'm still finding new things every time I play and I haven't even begun to explore most of the ruins and things I find. My quest/task list is a mile long and there are surprisingly few I've actually completed. My fighting style has been a destructive spell in one hand, and a one handed weapon in the other. (currently fire in my left hand, glass war axe with shock damage in the other) I feel this is a fairly sound fighting strategy and would love opinions on it, or different ways you guys play. Feel free to comment and as always,

See You Online.

1 comment:

  1. I love hunting things with a bow and arrow pretty much right off the bat. Skyrim is a refreshing move away from everything kind of seeming to more or less be on the same "level" topographically. I got ambushed by bandits on a bridge-over-the-road setup within 5 minutes of being in the real world. I circled back and killed them of course but the enemy archers are quite good.

    ReplyDelete