Monday, February 27, 2012

Final Bits - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

There isn't much left that I can say about this game that would be new. Higher levels increase your powers to the point of true badassery and some of the later game areas look absolutely gorgeous. Getting out of the woods and into the plains is just breathtaking for me anyway. I do like to look at scenery a lot, but that's not important. The gameplay remains solid all the way to the end and I was pleased with how the story played out. This is a game that I believe everyone should pick up and play providing you enjoy a reasonably deep RPG experience. I'm awarding Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning a 9/10 and tell you to go play it now!

In other news, I am getting Mass Effect 3 on Tuesday and providing I'm not working I will be playing the entire day. I feel like ME 3 is going to be another "Review in Progress" so stick with us here and we'll have a review up in a much more timely manor than we did with Kingdoms of Amalur. So, until next time, See You Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment