Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Old Republic update and other things

I have neglected to mention that the old republic received its first major title update. There is a new flash point called "Rise of the Rackghouls". I have not reached the required level to play it, so if I ever get around to it I'll let you guys know how it plays. Also included in this update are several bug fixes. I'm happy to report that I'm not noticing any major slowdowns which makes me happy.
Other gaming news - Gotham City Imposters beta is out and I think you guys should try it. Also, Soul Calibur V comes out Tuesday and so does Final Fantasy XIII-2. I am getting Soul Calibur, but am not sure how I feel about Final Fantasy. I wasn't a big fan of #13 so I'm thinking I might give this one a pass. If you play it let us know how it is. As always, See You Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment