Monday, December 9, 2013

Battlefield 4 (PC) Update

After jumping through many hoops and with the help of digging through the Reddit Battlefield community I found a list of potential fixes. I tried about 90% of them and my game actually worked! However, I went from running fairly smoothly in the test range to getting 25-32 fps while playing. It's semi-playable at best, and at worst I can't hit anything. However, it did finally work and it worked for several rounds before I got too frustrated to keep playing. So, that's that. I'm going to try and upgrade my video card at some point in the nearish future. I'm looking at an AMD R9 280X. It seems like a nice little piece of hardware and should work with my current setup. *fingers crossed*

On another note, My wife bought us matching copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf for our 3ds systems. I've gotta say, we both love the game. I've spent nearly 30 hours in my town and causing various levels of chaos in her town. I would recommend that anyone with a 3ds check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment