Friday, November 18, 2011

Follow-ups

Skyrim - Another fifteen hours in, still fantastic. I love how diverse and expansive the world is. Random dragon fights are still fun, but they do tend to get tedious sometimes. Dungeon exploring is so much fun, though I am getting tired of the same couple enemies underground. Spice it up a little bit Bethesda, but otherwise my impressions are the same. I'm keeping my score.

Modern Warfare 3 - I forgot to mention, I'm on PS3 with this one as well (I'm neglecting my 360, I know) Campaign was above average, but still CoD. I am now thoroughly desensitized to explosions and gunshots so I'm moving on to something else. Survival, Spec Ops, and multiplayer will keep me attached to this one for a while I'm happy to say. I am keeping my score where it is.

In other news, I will have a PS3 review (I know, I need to buy for my Xbox and PC soon) for Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7. I got it yesterday and haven't had a chance to start it yet. Give me a couple days.

See you online.

No comments:

Post a Comment